One of my favorite meals! I half this recipe if its just for my family.
12 ounces linguine
Cooked, Cubed Chicken (I usually use 2-3 chicken breasts)
Sauce:
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
1 cup finely shredded carrots
3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
1/2 tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/2 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
Cilantro and Green Onions to Garnish
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
Drain and return to pot. Set aside.
Heat 1 TBSP sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high heat.
Add green onions, carrots, garlic and ginger.
Saute until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
Mix honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic sauce and add to vegetables. Mix well. Add Chicken. Simmer sauce 2 minutes. Pour sauce over pasta and toss well. Garnish with chopped cilantro and green onions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, boy. I'm SO trying this.
ReplyDelete